Last week I got an email from my blog hosting site, WordPress, telling me all sorts of wonderful data about how you have enjoyed my blog since I began writing in May 2010. WordPress told me that my blog was viewed about 4,200 times, that I wrote 47 posts and that many of you came my way by searching for frozen yogurt in Vienna. Ha!
It’s a good reminder to take stock in the fact that I have been blogging for seven months. (I always forget to celebrate successes.) I have enjoyed capturing my thoughts about motherhood with tidbits about Vienna. And I really love the responses that you readers have shared with me. Many of you send them via email rather than post them here on the blog. Don’t be shy – share your thoughts with the world! Until then, I thought I’d post, anonymously, the comments that people have sent me via email about my blog:
- I wanted to tell you that I have been reading your blog lately and really LOVE all the great info you have share with local activities, places to go, etc. It’s great. I can’t wait to check some of these places out.
- You will love this: We are going to Austria after Christmas to see friends, and I was just doing a search this morning for “things to do in Vienna in winter.” Your blog post on things to do with kids in our Vienna in winter showed up a few pages down.
- Loved your latest blog post, keep up the entertainment!
- I feel like I know you through your blog. I absolutely love reading it!! You are a talented and entertaining writer.
- I went on your blog and I have to say it is extremely well done – the photo gallery is awesome.
So thanks again for stopping by. I’ll keep up the blogging with more insider info about Vienna, and more trials and victories of being a new mom. As they say in the South, “Y’all come back now!”